[Cl-smoke] Quicklisp support

Elliott Slaughter elliottslaughter at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 20:31:59 CET 2011

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 12:50 AM, Tobias Rautenkranz
<tobias at rautenkranz.ch>wrote:

> > I asked for cl-smoke to be included in quicklisp, and the response was
> that
> > "the external "make" and "make install" steps are a showstopper for
> > Quicklisp.
> Quicklisp would be nice. The plan is to use ASDF to call cmake & make
> (Similar
> to commonqt).

Cool. I don't really have enough time to help with building this, but I'd be
happy to test this out once you get something working.

--
Elliott Slaughter

"Don't worry about what anybody else is going to do. The best way to predict
the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay