[Cl-smoke] Building cl-smoke

Elliott Slaughter elliottslaughter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 23:18:21 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm wondering if cl-smoke has been tested with the newest version of smoke
fron svn, as I seem to be running into build problems when I try to build
it.

bash-3.2$ make
[ 33%] Building CXX object src/libsmoke/CMakeFiles/clsmoke.dir/smoke.cpp.o
/tmp/eslaught/lisp/asdf/smoke/src/libsmoke/smoke.cpp: In function ‘int
cl_smoke_is_derived_from(void*, short int, void*, short int)’:
/tmp/eslaught/lisp/asdf/smoke/src/libsmoke/smoke.cpp:181: error:
‘smoke_get_class’ was not declared in this scope
make[2]: *** [src/libsmoke/CMakeFiles/clsmoke.dir/smoke.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [src/libsmoke/CMakeFiles/clsmoke.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Also, since smoke is now being split into different submodules for QtCore,
QtGui, etc, does cl-smoke need each of these libraries to be present, or
just libsmokeqt.so?

Thanks.

--
Elliott Slaughter

"Don't worry about what anybody else is going to do. The best way to predict
the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay