[Cl-smoke] Building cl-smoke

Tobias Rautenkranz tobias at rautenkranz.ch
Wed Feb 3 17:53:35 CET 2010

> I'm wondering if cl-smoke has been tested with the newest version of smoke
> fron svn, as I seem to be running into build problems when I try to build
> it.
cl-smoke should work with the current smoke from svn and also the one from KDE
4.4.

I have not tested compiling with Q_ASSERTS enabled; a fix is commited and it
should work now.

> Also, since smoke is now being split into different submodules for QtCore,
> QtGui, etc, does cl-smoke need each of these libraries to be present, or
> just libsmokeqt.so?
cl-smoke use the modular smoke, and you need the submodules you want to use.
(e.g.: libsmokeqtcore.so, libsmokeqtgui.so etc.).
libsmokeqt.so is not needed and no longer supported by cl-smoke.

Regards,
Tobias