[Cl-smoke] cl-smoke with opengl

Elliott Slaughter elliottslaughter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 04:20:12 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to use cl-smoke with opengl, and I am wondering
if QtOpenGL was removed from cl-smoke at some point, because qt:glwidget is
not found in the qt package.

* 'qt:glwidget

debugger invoked on a SB-INT:SIMPLE-READER-PACKAGE-ERROR in thread #<THREAD

"initial thread" RUNNING

{AA03B21}>:
  SB-INT:SIMPLE-READER-PACKAGE-ERROR on #<SYNONYM-STREAM :SYMBOL
SB-SYS:*STDIN*
                                          {90E4759}>:
    Symbol "GLWIDGET" not found in the CL-SMOKE.QT package.

Thanks.

--
Elliott Slaughter

"Don't worry about what anybody else is going to do. The best way to predict
the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay